Consultancy in Quality, Learning and Skills Development
The Real Time Education team have diverse and proven experience in the FE and Skills Sector.
Team members have taken lead roles in:
- Education management
- Staff appraisal and development planning
- Curriculum and programme planning
- Learning resource design
- Authoring and technical reading
- Quality assurance and improvement
- Learning technology
- Blended learning programme planning, implementation and evaluation
- Tender writing and bid evaluation
- Business and digital strategy development.
Clients include County Councils, the NHS, Further Education Colleges and The Education and Training Foundation as well as Third Sector organisations and companies across the Midlands.
Consultancy and Training in Safeguarding
For information on Safeguarding consultancy and professional development, please visit our Safeguarding page.
Visit our 'Clients' page to see our recent Safeguarding portfolio.
Consultancy in Data Security
For information on data security consultancy, please visit our Data Security page
Visit our 'Clients' page to see our recent portfolio.
All consultancy is undertaken on a client-by-client basis. To discuss how our expertise can help you or your organisation:
Phone: 01299 405573 or 07751 674691
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our enquiry form.